Friday 1 July 2011

FIFA 11 OFFICIAL UPDATE - WINTER TRANSFER 2011 UPDATE

How to use it:

1. Download the Squads file attached here & unrar it.

2. Make it READ ONLY from properties of the file by right click of your mouse on it! (if it was already set read only then do nothing)

3. Move the file to My Documents > FIFA 11 folder.

4. Run FIFA 11.

5. From menu go to My FIFA 11 > FIFA 11 profile > Load > Squads

6. Load the squad file.

7. Now From menu go to My FIFA 11 > FIFA 11 profile > Save > Squads

8. Save the squads by your Name. (A different file)

9. Now go to My Documents > FIFA 11 folder and find your squad file (That you have saved in step 7) and make it READ ONLY (like step 2)

Thanks to pritam, dajo, miki and all for using the latest roster

Everyone SHOULD use this roster as its the final roster for FIFA 11.
& Please DONT edit your squads manually.

Squads are updated as January Transfer

You can download it here

4 comments:

  1. Were is this seasons update 2011/2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. help me!....i cannot apply this file..file was damage n cannot use...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey my squad havn't changed! please help! I did evrything as per the instructions but still i'm with the same squad!..plz help!

    ReplyDelete